About Me

Heber City, UT, United States
A 20 something who is trying to turn my what-if's to what can I do next!

Friday, November 28, 2008

Yay for only two days of school!

This week was awesome, mainly for the fact that we only had two days of classes. (and out second class on Monday got canceled, can't complain about that!) This week when we were discussing the articles I kept thinking how important it is to be consistent as a teacher. It takes children a long time to adapt to a routine/schedule of how to do things. So, when you just throw in something huge, or you change how they turn in their homework it can get them all out of sorts.
In our Tuesday classes I loved hearing about every one's field experience. Learning what they did for their science experiments and what didn't. I know that mine was a little foggy when we had to discuss fire safety the students kind of forgot what we were originally doing.
Until next week, here is to two more weeks of school!!

No comments: