About Me

Heber City, UT, United States
A 20 something who is trying to turn my what-if's to what can I do next!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Learning Journal #8

This week was my groups week to facilitate. We read articles about violence in schools. The different kinds of violence there are, and how we can prevent it/deal with it. It kind of bothers me when we talk hypothetically about our future students/classrooms. I hate talking about what we are going to do because I feel as though I will not do half of the things I say I am going to do, I just say it to get the points. Our conversation went really well and went quite smoothly. We got a good message out if nothing out, to be aware of violence in schools. The rest of the week was filled with preparation for field, I am so excited to start working with my little first graders.

1 comment:

Kylie and Drew said...

Good job! I want you to come visit that would be so fun!