About Me

Heber City, UT, United States
A 20 something who is trying to turn my what-if's to what can I do next!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mole grows on cheese right?

What a fun and eventful week. I don't think there is a day that passes that I do not laugh at least ten times. My title "Mole grows on cheese right?" Was inspired by a cute little girl in my classroom that I was reading with one morning. We came to the word mole, and I asked her if she knew what a mole was. Her repsonse, "ya, I found it one time on our cheese and I threw it away." They are so innocent and funny, I love it. I explained to her that is actually mold and we are talking about a mole. She was so funny, and I got a good laugh. Tomorrow is my last day and I am sad to go, I have really enjoyed it and I am more excited now then ever to become a teacher.

No comments: