About Me

Heber City, UT, United States
A 20 something who is trying to turn my what-if's to what can I do next!

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Learning Journal

This weeks discussion to be honest kind of annoyed me. I felt like the questions presented about having a small class size were very repetitive. Over and over we talked about the same things. My conclusion on having a small class size is, I don't have control over it so I will work with what I have. If I am ever asked to give my opinion I think that smaller classes are a good thing, however lets be realistic in the funding. With the rest of the week I felt like it went by like a blur. So much for us to be doing, and so I know at least I am antsy sitting in class thinking about all I need to get done. One week left and then finals! YAY!

No comments: